Group Sales and Fastpass/MDE

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Anyone know how Fastpass and MDE is handled for people who are going to WDW on group sales tickets?

Kid's band is going to WDW and so tickets are being handled by the large group organization. Anyone know if they get a paper ticket they later scan the code into MDE? Anyway to get FP before getting there, etc? Anyone with experience? @DisneyJoe any TA feedback?

Thx!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I never received a notification for this... I know that you can attach the tickets to a my Disney experience account. In the past it was individual cards so I am assuming that hasn't changed. I hope this helps

Pam

nickys

Premium Member
I think it also depends on the organisers of the group.

I’ve seen some parents lamenting that their kids only got given their “tickets” (in whatever form) on the coach to the first park. Others were given tickets a few weeks ahead.

Either way, there is much to be said for showing your child how to use the app (heck, just tell them there’s an app) and let them make their own plans. It’s all part of going to WDW with your pals, and not having your parents make your plans for you.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
They were handed tickets the night before.. dunno when the organizers actually got them (or could have..)

SnowFire

Just traveled with our band in mid-December. In our case, we distributed the tickets after arriving on-site to be sure none were lost/forgotten. However, the travel agent gave us the ticket numbers for each person in advance so that everyone was able to make their plans early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom