Greetings! Am I the first to post in this forum??

DznyNeckCoolers

Original Poster
I didn't see any threads when I opened the forum, unless I'm doing something wrong. Hmmmm. Kinda makes me feel like the spotlight is on me for my 15 minutes of fame. OK, OK. So who am I? My name is Dee and, of course, a Disney lover like I'm sure everyone else here on this board. I'm always looking for cool tips for when I visit the Mouse. I've been lurking for a while and have found that this board seems to have some threads not discussed on other forums, so I get a lot out of this place. I hope to be able to contribute to your community!

-Dee

:wave:

tigsmom

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Not sure why you didn't see any other threads here as there have been a few new one lately.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Welcome. :wave:

DznyNeckCoolers said:
I didn't see any threads when I opened the forum, unless I'm doing something wrong.

At the bottom of the the New Member Introductions subcategory make sure that you are sorting the threads correctly (choose the RED option!)

Sorted By :
Thread Title
Last Post Time
Thread Start Time
Number of Replies
Number of Views
Thread Rating

From The:
Last Day
Last 2 Days
Last Week
Last 10 Days
Last 2 Weeks
Last Month
Last 45 Days
Last 2 Months
Last 75 Days
Last 100 Days
Last Year

Beginning

DznyNeckCoolers

Original Poster
Boy, do I feel a big "DUH!" coming my way! :hammer: I see a whole list of newcomers under my post today! I don't know why I couldn't see it yesterday! Thanks, unkadug, for your tips. I'll check my settings right now.

Well, thank you for the welcome. It's nice to finally delurk.....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom