Great Movie Ride is now in category 1????

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
Noticed this today...is this a mistake or did they legitimately move this up to the same category as Toy Story and RnR???

I took a screen shot so you could see what I meant...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 60

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Noticed this today...is this a mistake or did they legitimately move this up to the same category as Toy Story and RnR???

I took a screen shot so you could see what I meant...
Gotta spread the crowds away from TSMM, RnRC and ToT somehow....

Tom Morrow

Not an error. But it makes sense. RnRc and and TSMM book quickly. This forced guests to choose Fantasmic or Beauty and the Beast (which are mostly useless) as one of their choices. This gives a high capacity ride with no height requirement as another option.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Original Poster
It also makes most of the category 2 options useless. Without GMR, I imagine most guests will choose ToT and Star a Tours as their category 2 attractions, since there's nothing else you really need a fp+ for anyway in that group.

Tom Morrow

It also makes most of the category 2 options useless. Without GMR, I imagine most guests will choose ToT and Star a Tours as their category 2 attractions, since there's nothing else you really need a fp+ for anyway in that group.
So by moving GMR to tier 1, it gives you the possibility of three decent choices rather than having to waste one on Beauty and the Beast or Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom