Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln

OC_Disney

Original Poster
Does anyone remember when they replaced Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln with Walt Disney as a Robot? i read people were upset and changed it back to Lincoln. Did anyone see it with Walt and is there any photos or videos of it? please contact me at occraig1@email.com if you know anything. This was at disneyland in california

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

agent86

Does anyone remember when they replaced Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln with Walt Disney as a Robot? i read people were upset and changed it back to Lincoln. Did anyone see it with Walt and is there any photos or videos of it? please contact me at occraig1@email.com if you know anything. This was at disneyland in california

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Not sure where you're getting this information, but that never happened. That's not even an urban legend. Where did you hear it??

There have been a few times over the years where Disneyland announced they'd close Great Moments with Mr Lincoln, and letter writing campaigns kept it open. In the early 90's they had plans to close it and replace it with what later became MuppetVision, and there was a huge public outcry, so they didn't do it. But never, at any time, was it replaced with a "Walt Disney robot". :hammer:

Yeah, there's never been a Walt Disney AA. Either someone's pulling your leg or maybe you're thinking about "The Walt Disney Story" that played with Great Moments some time ago.

BTW, they really need to bring Lincoln back, the 50th anniversary Steve Martin show still plays in the theater over 3 years later.

primetime52

Yeah, there's never been a Walt Disney AA. Either someone's pulling your leg or maybe you're thinking about "The Walt Disney Story" that played with Great Moments some time ago.

BTW, they really need to bring Lincoln back, the 50th anniversary Steve Martin show still plays in the theater over 3 years later.

I really like the museum in the preshow for the Steve Martin film, but the film itself wasn't all that captivating. I say leave the museum in the lobby, but put Lincoln back in the Theater.

agent86

Hey that's a shocker...this thread was created solely for the purpose of spamming. Who could have possibly seen that one coming? :rolleyes:

Post has been reported, btw.

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread.

Primetime, I agree about the museum, but I kinda like the movie too. I like hearing about the history of the parks and whatnot, even if I have to put up with Steve Martin & Donald.

BTW, post reported.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom