Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln

OC_Disney

Original Poster
Does anyone remember when they replaced Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln with Walt Disney as a Robot? i read people were upset and changed it back to Lincoln. Did anyone see it with Walt and is there any photos or videos of it? please contact me at occraig1@email.com if you know anything. This was at disneyland in california

agent86

Does anyone remember when they replaced Great Moments with Mr.Lincoln with Walt Disney as a Robot? i read people were upset and changed it back to Lincoln. Did anyone see it with Walt and is there any photos or videos of it? please contact me at occraig1@email.com if you know anything. This was at disneyland in california

Why did you post this exact same question (word for word) in two different places?

OC_Disney

Original Poster
email leaver? i had a question and was not sure where to put it. if you are not happy with a question no one is putting a gun to your head to reply to all. relax :brick:

typical email leavers .. hit and run .. never come back (thats the reason for the email) :rolleyes:

dolbyman

well .. just post a question and wait for it to get answered .. leaving an email adress to answer comes along very lazy (cause oyu don't want to come back and see if someone reacted)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom