Grand Floridian Spa

labattican

Has anyone ever gotten any of the spa packages at the Grand Floridian? My girlfriend and I went to the Saratoga spa in March and it was amazing but we didn't really take full advantage of all of the amenities while we were there. The prices at the Grand Floridian are significantly more expensive, but given the nature of this trip (engagement) I think it may be worth every penny. ANy input would be greatly appreciated.

Moustronaut

My wife has been to both the GF and what was the Disney Institute spa. She says the spa at the Grand Floridian is more spacious and more secluded. larger area so felt you could spread out. She had a 30 minute face and scalp massage and loved every minute of it. She enjoyed the overall experience more at the GF spa than the spa at Disney Institute (now Saratoga Springs).

Upvote 0

Mitzer

I have visited the spa at the GF many times over the years and have always been pleased with the services they provide. We were there this past May and I had a facial and massage done and it was worth every penny. I was not made aware at the time that if you have an AP, you get a discount. Not sure about the Disney Club...but thought I would mention in case anyone reading is thinking of going and has an Annual Pass. Really enjoyed the experience, very peaceful and relaxing.

Upvote 0

Stitch79

I don't know about a DVC discount, but the AP discount is 10% off...its not alot but its incentive enough for me to go. Although I probably would go w/o the discount too. Its great to take a break for a massage during your vacation. I haven't tried a package, if you do wind up going with a package be sure to let us know how it goes.

Have fun and good luck on your engagement trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom