Grammar Test

javer004

Original Poster
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if someone who has worked or works for Disney knows anything about the grammar tests. Has anyone taken this? Or heard of it?
Answers/opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you so much!

javer004

Original Poster
Thank you! I had never heard of it either, but I think it is just for assistant or coordinator positions. Positions that require administrative work. At first, I was a bit freaked out and nervous about it, but the more I think about it, the more I figure it will be pretty basic. Used just to weed out applicants that dont understand the basic English language, and who can't tell the difference between words such as their, they're, there, etc.

Anybody else??

typhoonguy

They're cake. Assistant and administrative applicants are required to take a grammar test and a typing test. They usually look for near 45 WPM and decent grammar. If you know sentence structure, how to use spell check and some other things (such as the fact that there was no need for a comma in this sentence after the word 'check') then you're good to go. Don't forget, TWO spaces after a period.

Madison

They usually look for near 45 WPM and decent grammar.

Wow. I'd apparently make for a fantastic receptionist if qualifications for these sorts of positions require only 45 WPM.

Don't forget, TWO spaces after a period.

This isn't truly necessary anymore and, generally, screws up the spacing built in to most fonts. That said, I still do it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom