Grad Nite 2004

NiCKEY NoUSE

Original Poster
I'm feeling REALLy envious of seniors across the country right now....Only two more years til my Nite!! Maybe MK will finally have its long overdue e-ticket by then....any other sophomores feel me???

I WANNA GO TO DISNEYWORLD!! No fair.....:cry:

DisJosh

I'm a senior...all I'm doing on grad nite is sleeping as usual. Resting up for the OzzFest show I still don't have tickets to. :( :D

Wed_Imagineer

I can tell you all what my sis told me. She gone to Gradnight 01. And like around 2, their was like 35-50 people sleeping on main street. Even with all the noise going on. I can't wate till Gradnight 05. I want to see that, and all the live people on the stages in tomorrowland, and adventureland. Ride the coasters at night, it would rock. I can't wate for it. I already seen the things they kept up durring the day, cause my school had a trip to MK 2 days after my sister gone to gradnight, and i saw the stages, other little merciandice they left out. Just slightly covered up.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
u know what sucked about my grad nite?

I was working during it!!!!

so I attended my GF's at the time.. her school was better anyways.

howlin_mad

Here in college our grad nights are called "go out there and find a job". Atleast I still have one more semester before I graduate from college and then move on to finish my flight training.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom