grad night

tduck

Original Poster
Does anyone know when grad night is this year? Does it affect resorts or parks in daytime? Thanks

islandbeachnut

Unfortunately for me, Grad night is one of the weekends I will be there. It is April 22 & 23 and April 29 & 30. There is no Wishes those nights because the MK closes at 7 pm to prepare for the Grad night festivities at 11pm.

Well Grad Nite is a thing for High-school seniors (me. wohoo c/o 05) go to Magic Kingdome late at night and party until early in the mornin. I belive that the party starts around 11 and ends around 4. Correct me if im wrong about it.

My school is going April 23. cant wait

tk421-sw

Just the clearify a few things, (I'll be there on the 29th!) we are attending the kickoff party, which gets us in at 8:00, and we get a meal with our ticket. Then yes, fireworks at Midnight!, and the park (MK) is ours untill like 4:00. I can't waite, im debating on being my camera to do a video post and to have GOOD video of gradnight for years to come. I heard from a certain person that the fireworks are new! and there is a new effect that goes along with the fireworks.. so Well see. IF you have any questions, here is a site that has most on it on it.

http://disneyyouthprograms.disney.go.com/disneyyouthprograms/programs/gradNiteHomePage

Im looking forward it a lot!- If anyone here is going to be here on the 29th let me know we are going to have a meet up time to get icecream or something! Let me know!

The music guests are..:

Ryan Cabrera
Ciara
Kevin Lyttle
Yellowcard

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom