got my hologram luggage tags today!

X12345

My trip is a month out and I got my DME stuff today! The luggage tags are completely different than what I was expecting since reading descriptions of what people have received here. They are credit card size, with a hologram of Cinderella's castle on them. I only recieved one per person though (4 total).

It's snowing in Michigan today, I can't wait for the fun and sun of florida.......

John

X12345

Original Poster
correction

OK, so I just reread my introduction and these are personal ID tags, not my luggage tags. I'll drink one for that mistake.

It says my luggage tags for DME will be mailed seperately.

I'm still fired up for fun in the sun though.

Upvote 0

lownalo

jpstajdl said:
OK, so I just reread my introduction and these are personal ID tags, not my luggage tags. I'll drink one for that mistake.

It says my luggage tags for DME will be mailed seperately.

I'm still fired up for fun in the sun though.

What's the difference between ID tags and luggage tags? I'm going in alittle more than a month so hopefully I will get my tags soon too but I don't know what the ID tags are for.

Upvote 0

X12345

Original Poster
luggage tags = they are like ID tags. You can place a biz card, or fill out the address card they give you to identify your luggage in a general sense.

dme tags = identifies your luggage for the DME staff that pulls it from the baggage claim area and loads it onto a bus for transport to wdw

Upvote 0

shari71

The DME ones we received came in a little booklet that had instructions on where to go when you arrive. There were 2 per person and they were bright yellow. I was jumping with joy when I got mine! Only 2 more days!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
jpstajdl said:
OK, so I just reread my introduction and these are personal ID tags, not my luggage tags.

Question: Are the "personal ID tags" part of the DME package or did you get them as part of a different booking package? I haven't heard of that before, but they sound like a nice idea.

Upvote 0

LilDucky

MontyMon said:
Question: Are the "personal ID tags" part of the DME package or did you get them as part of a different booking package? I haven't heard of that before, but they sound like a nice idea.
We booked through the Walt Disney Traveling Company and received those neat tags. I don't know if that answers your question, but thats our experience with it. We received ours yesterday! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom