Got a call about a job...then nothing

MagicalMouse

Original Poster
I applied for a professional role at WDW, and recieved a voicemail message from a professional recruiter asking me to call them back. I have called and left several voicemail messages over the past 3 weeks, and e-mailed the person (I guessed at their e-mail address from their name), and still nothing.

I'm confused as to whether or not I should keep pestering the recruiter, or if I should just figure that maybe they no longer are considering me for the position that they called me about. :shrug:

Thoughts??

wizards8507

I'd suggest to continue calling, but stop leaving messages. My experience with other recruiters is that they tend to contact you and then go on vacation for two weeks without telling anyone. I certainly wouldn't give up.

MagicalMouse

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the advice. I went ahead and called the recruiter back again during lunch today expecting to get voicemail again, but to my surprise they picked up the phone!

The recruiter needed a few mintues to pull the files, so they said they would call me back in 5 minutes, and when they did, they went ahead and conducted the initial phone interview. :eek:

I think it went pretty well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get moved on to the next round. :sohappy:

melissa!

Thank you so much for the advice. I went ahead and called the recruiter back again during lunch today expecting to get voicemail again, but to my surprise they picked up the phone!

The recruiter needed a few mintues to pull the files, so they said they would call me back in 5 minutes, and when they did, they went ahead and conducted the initial phone interview. :eek:

I think it went pretty well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get moved on to the next round. :sohappy:

Good luck!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom