Good times at Disney...

DisneyChristian

Original Poster
From the Wife:

One day we devoted to a "dare day" where we would dare each other to do silly things. The rules were, you didn't have to take any dare, but you couldn't give a dare til you completed a dare. They were different things like, sing "Twinkle twinkle little star" as loudly and from one side to the other of Tom Sawyers Island. On Main Street, I had my daughter ask a man out for me, the CM just laughed so loud. Different silly things. Also I made the mistake (because we had the DP) of having steak at almost every meal. Well this gave me some what of an irratable bowels. And I was offending everyone, mostly my family, even myself.. it was toxic. At the end of one tragic night my family was gasping running from me, on the bus on the way back to our hotel. I just started singing "All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself". So we get to the hotel store and my loving family decides to out me on a pretty powerful blast, but hey I couldn't help it. And all of a sudden I see this lady grab her son by the arm and drag him off to another part of the store, and she says "Some people are just stupid!" LOL, so funny. Sorry if I offended anyone, next time I will eat more chicken!

From the Wife:

One day we devoted to a "dare day" where we would dare each other to do silly things. The rules were, you didn't have to take any dare, but you couldn't give a dare til you completed a dare. They were different things like, sing "Twinkle twinkle little star" as loudly and from one side to the other of Tom Sawyers Island. On Main Street, I had my daughter ask a man out for me, the CM just laughed so loud. Different silly things. Also I made the mistake (because we had the DP) of having steak at almost every meal. Well this gave me some what of an irratable bowels. And I was offending everyone, mostly my family, even myself.. it was toxic. At the end of one tragic night my family was gasping running from me, on the bus on the way back to our hotel. I just started singing "All by myself, don't wanna be all by myself". So we get to the hotel store and my loving family decides to out me on a pretty powerful blast, but hey I couldn't help it. And all of a sudden I see this lady grab her son by the arm and drag him off to another part of the store, and she says "Some people are just stupid!" LOL, so funny. Sorry if I offended anyone, next time I will eat more chicken!

I think you just stumbled upon Chik-fil-a's next advertising slogon for the cows...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom