Good afternoon again, in a new life!

Bramlugh

Original Poster
Good afternoon all! I was on these boards for many a years while my family and I had yearly trips to Disney. We became Disney experts, and loved everything about Disney! Our last trip was 4-5 years ... ago... wow, I need to update that part of my profile.

Since then, our lives drastically changed. I got a new job, moved the family across the country, and my marriage fell apart. TL:DR version, last October after a 4 year struggle with alcoholism, my ex made her choice and left. The bottle was more important than the kids or I. So 15 years of marriage torpedoed.

Now after a lot of therapy and a lot of crying, the marriage is dissolved and I am ready to face the world again, stronger than ever!

In less than 6 months, I have saved more in the bank than expected, all bills have gone paid. And the single dad life has been interesting but rewarding. I just got a huge bonus. And now... We are planning our first trip back to Disney!

But so much has changed... I don't know what I am doing anymore. So here I am, around the verse once again to glean information and make decisions to have the best possible vacation! And to stick around after... because I'm eyeing getting a job in Florida (yay for mobility at my company) and finally fulfill my dream of living in a condo within walking distance to a beach. Or 5 minutes drive, I'll settle with that :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom