Going to WDW music?

reggie9000

Original Poster
I guess this is for the people driving from out of town. What do you listen to on your radio, CD or mp3 player? As a child my parents would listen to Phil Collins or Stevie Nicks (circa 1987). So every time i hear one of those songs i think of a road trip to WDW. Is there a certain song you listen to on the way to WDW that gets you "all pumped up?"

MissM

We have a playlist on the iPod with all kinds of fun songs like Friend Like Me, Be Our Guest, etc. But it always starts out with On My Way from Brother Bear and it TOTALLY gets us going. We always start it once we get to I-4. It's perfect.
Tell everybody I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And there's nowhere else
that I'd rather be

And I'm loving every step I take
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And I can't keep this smile off my face

'Cause there's nothing like seeing
each other again
No matter what the distance between
And the stories that we tell
will make you smile
Oh it really lifts my heart

So tell 'em all I'm on my way
New friends and new places to see
And to sleep under the stars
Who could ask for more
With the moon keeping watch over me

Not the snow, not the rain
Can change my mind
The sun will come out, wait and see
And the feeling of the wind in your face
Can lift your heart
Oh there's nowhere I would rather be

'Cause I'm on my way now-
well and truly
I'm on my way now

(I'm on my way now)
REPEAT

And I just can't wait to be there
With blue skies ahead yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to share

So tell everybody I'm on my way
And I just can't wait to be home
With the sun beating down yes
I'm on my way
And nothing but good times to show
I'm on my way

Yes, I'm on my way

:)
-m

bayoutinkbelle

We have a playlist on the iPod with all kinds of fun songs like Friend Like Me, Be Our Guest, etc. But it always starts out with On My Way from Brother Bear and it TOTALLY gets us going. We always start it once we get to I-4. It's perfect.

Whoa ... same here. I always have to start out with On My Way. I agree that it's the perfect song.

Great minds and all, right? :lol:

Trishnh

We have a CD with all the park music on it and the first track is from the Main Street Railway so we always pump it up and wake the kids up by playing it..."all aboard for a scenic trip around the magic Kingdom....Aaalllll aaabooooaaarrd!" ahh...memories!!:D

sambahat

Our own CD

I've got a bunch of Disney movie songs burned to CD that I downloaded from iTunes. However, I managed to find an mp3 of Grim Grinning Ghosts and Pirates of the Caribbean (ride, not movie). This aways gets us going... although the kids have a tendancy to make us listen to it again and again and again. By the time we get on the rides, I think "wow, that's the song we heard on the van!"

i like to listen to songs like 'Im leaving on a jet plane', 'coming to america', 'share a dream come true', and of course the above mentioned 'Im on my way'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom