Going to Epcot from an Epcot Resorts

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
I have always wondered this about Epcot Resorts mainly the Board Walk, Yacht & Beach Club & the Swan & Dolphin. I know if you stay there & want to go to Epcot you take a ferry boat ride to the International Gateway. Well my question is is that where you instert your park ticket because if you get there before 9:00 AM Future World is not opened & World Showcase where the Inernational Gateway is not opened until 11:00 AM. So how does that process work for guests comming from those resorts going to Epcot?

WDWKat26

Not only can you take the Friendship Boats to Epcot, but you can also walk (It's usually quicker). As for ticketing, the booth opens at 9am and as you walk up the hill and where it splits off (You can either go straight into the UK or go right over towards France) you walk straight because off to the right it is roped off. You can still enter the park through those gates, no problem :)

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
Oh ok thanks for asking because I always said to myself if World Showcase does not open til 11:00 how do guests comming to the park from the Epcot Resorts get in the park from there well now I know.

magicstar01

its definately quicker walking! stay at the boardwalk a lot and you get great view of the fireworks at epcot from their to! WS always looks very strange if you enter through international gateway before WS opens!:king:

maelstrom

Getting into Epcot through the International Gateway is so much better than entering in Future World. The lines aren't long (if there is one at all) and it's just overall less congested. It was really nice to do that when we stayed at the Dolphin (back when they still had the teal & pink tram running back there).

GoofyMom2

I love entering through the International Gateway....it's such a nice walk through the countries when there are no crowds. We look forward to being able to do it again soon!

Also, the walk back to the Epcot resorts is very nice in the evening especially if you walk along the Boardwalk and watch the street performers, get a snack etc. It's also a lot faster than waiting for the boats at closing.

Quick question on this subject..... since there are now EMH in the evening and the hours for Epcot are 2 hrs after closing....since WS and FW usually close 2 hrs apart, how does this affect EMH? Does FW stay open until WS closes or does it still close earlier? Sorry if this is confusing! LOL Get what I'm asking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom