Go buy your dog a Disney collar!

HinunterZuNich

Original Poster
Hey,

I can't believe how "pimp" he looks in his Walt Disneyworld / Disneyland collar LOL. We saw it at the new pet store in Downtown Disney, but they sell them in other places in WDW! The only thing my family purchased as a souvineer on this trip was the collar and it's the best thing haha. Wow we sure do pamper our dog, it's sad how much attention is given to him. Anyone else have a beagle?

Mike

jodilt

A collar for the dog is the ONLY souvenir you bought?? I could never come out with just one souvenir (even as much as I love my dog!)!!!!

rosebud's mom

I am owned by a Great Pyrenees. For those who don't know this gentle giant breed, they're a little larger than St. Bernards ! I'm guessing that's how I got so lucky a couple of weeks ago.... I was in ( gasp, I hate to admit it ) Big Lots Closeout Store and found a Mickey matching collar and leash set that actually fits him ! Its red and has pictures of Mickey being dragged by Pluto at the end of a leash and has "Who's walking who ?" printed all over it !:lol: :lol: However, you need to share how you managed to exercise such souvenir control. :veryconfu

nikimsu2002

HinunterZuNich said:
Hey,

I can't believe how "pimp" he looks in his Walt Disneyworld / Disneyland collar LOL. We saw it at the new pet store in Downtown Disney, but they sell them in other places in WDW! The only thing my family purchased as a souvineer on this trip was the collar and it's the best thing haha. Wow we sure do pamper our dog, it's sad how much attention is given to him. Anyone else have a beagle?

Mike

I saw those when I was down there a few weeks ago. My mom wouldn't let my buy one for our dog. Mainly cuz she's only 3 months old and has a lot of growing left to do.

We used to have a beagle. She died about 7 or 8 years ago though. Now we have a Spaniel mix of some sort.

EpcoTim

My dog seems to have a deep hatrid for goofy and pluto, so as long as they arent pictured anywhere, it'll work.

Pirate Pixie

rosebud's mom said:
I am owned by a Great Pyrenees. For those who don't know this gentle giant breed, they're a little larger than St. Bernards ! I'm guessing that's how I got so lucky a couple of weeks ago.... I was in ( gasp, I hate to admit it ) Big Lots Closeout Store and found a Mickey matching collar and leash set that actually fits him ! Its red and has pictures of Mickey being dragged by Pluto at the end of a leash and has "Who's walking who ?" printed all over it !:lol: :lol: However, you need to share how you managed to exercise such souvenir control. :veryconfu

My owner is also a great pyrennes! And once in a while he lets me sit on his couch. Talk about a spoiled child, but I love him and can't wait to go shopping for him at the new store in WDW. :sohappy: He's the only family member who didn't get a souvenier on our last trip to WDW. :(

Boo's Mom

when we were down two weeks ago, my nanny spoiled noel rotten like always lol (she's a chihuahua). She got a goofy keychain( i took the key ring part off) and its now her chew toy. She got a small dish with all the dogs of disney like stitch and pluto. she got some doggy treats and a pluto bone dog tag. right now its on my necklace with my dog tag too! we got matching dog tags except her's has her name, first and last lol, address and phone number. My dog tag has my name first middle and last, mom 2 boo and sister 2 noel, my address and phone number. disney tails is now one of my favorite stores!

Cynderella

HinunterZuNich said:
Hey,

Mike

We have a beagle, Lucy, or Lucifer as I call her when she is bad :D and we have a husky too Juno and we got them both food dishes. One has pooh and pals and the other is Mickey and pals. They both seem to love them. I wanted to get them the cute lil ears and stuff but my parents vetoed that idea. And I usually have 3 or 4 bags of souvineers (sp?) when I come home! :sohappy:

We've already decided when we go down in two weeks we aren't buying souvenirs for anyone in our families - except our dog. I'm probably going to spend a fortune in the new pet store. Last time we were down we got him new food and water bowls, and I would have bought him more, but we didn't see anything else...

TheDisneyGirl02

We spoiled the dog we puppy sit for when we were down there. I also got my best friends cat a name tag. From what the CM who was working their said, it's in phase 1 of a three phase development. I don't remember what the other 2 phases were...anybody know for sure?

TheDisneyGirl02

Bairstow

The store is actually just half of the old "Pooh Corner" store.

We bought our black lab a nice mickey mouse doggy visor hat but he doesn't like it very much. He'll usually shake it off his head within 2 minutes of it being put on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom