Go ahead and make PS reservations for December 29-January 1st visit?

Emster8

My fiance and I are coming down to Disney for a short trip from Dec. 29th-Jan.1st. Should I go ahead and make PS reservations for some restaurants since that is such a busy time of the year for Disney? If so, what are some good restaurants to eat at that won't break the bank for adults that don't have high paying jobs? Also, do prices of meals increase during that time of the year? Thank you for all insights!

nibblesandbits

I can answer one of your questions. I would say yes, you need to try to make PS for that time of year. That time is nuts and trying to get a seat at a sit down restaurant without a PS could be very hard. My finace and I are tossing around the idea of going down in early January. But I hope you have a wonderful time.

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

Emster8 said:
My fiance and I are coming down to Disney for a short trip from Dec. 29th-Jan.1st. Should I go ahead and make PS reservations for some restaurants since that is such a busy time of the year for Disney? If so, what are some good restaurants to eat at that won't break the bank for adults that don't have high paying jobs? Also, do prices of meals increase during that time of the year? Thank you for all insights!

I will be there when you are and we are having dinner at Le Cellier on New Years Eve. :) I'm gonna say yes to making a PS, and I would suggest doing it ASAP, because resort guests have been able to start making reservations about 20 days ago for that time frame, so the restaurants may already be starting to fill up. Meal prices stay the same, but if you are eating in the park, and you want to get your moneys worth, I would suggest one of the buffets, like Crystal Palace at MK, or Biergarten at Epcot. At the resorts, I would probobly say Boma at AKL, Ohana at Poly, or Whispering Canyon cafe at WL. These restaurants aren't cheap, as they run about $24 an adult for dinner, but you do get your moneys worth and the food is great. Hope you have a good time! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom