GNSOAT/Fireworks Disneyland Poll

What is the GNSOAT (greatest nighttime spectacular of all-time) at Disneyland? (FIREWORKS ONLY)

• Imagine... A Fantasy in the Sky (June 1, 2004 – April 30, 2005)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magical (2009-2014)

• Together Forever: A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular (2018, and returning 2024)

• Mickey's Mix Magic (2019, 2021-2023)

• Total voters

mickEblu

Interesting you bring this up because I think our perceptions are like reversed! The weakest parts for me for RDCT are the beginning and ending; the cut & paste from the Wishes soundtrack honestly hasn't aged well for me at all, it really makes me wish RDCT had its own original music.

Agreed on the steep drop off after WJ/RDCT; I rarely stay for fireworks anymore anyway, but I wouldn't stay for Disneyland Forever (feels too designed by committee). Now that I think about it, if you could take the intro and finale from DF and splice it into RDCT, that would be pretty close to the perfect Disneyland show. Add the Kiss Goodnight outro too.

Ok I just changed my vote to Wondrous Journeys. After this conversation I dusted off my Occulus Quest and watched a nice version of RDTC on YouTube and Wondrous is the better show. Better pacing and packs more of an emotional punch. RDTC was the PERFECT show for the 50th and it has some great moments but start to finish I enjoy Wondrous more.

Oh ya "and all those Wishes" stuff starts to get a little annoying.

imagineer97

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Wishes, which I find to be the most overrated nighttime spectacular of all time.
HEY! I never liked that RDCT used it, but you can't disrespect Wishes like that! I'll direct your attention to this poll! In the meantime:

avengers-infinity-war.gif

Vegas Disney Fan

I don’t think anything will ever top Remember for me

The Julie Andrews narration, the iconic when you wish upon a star fireworks, the Tinkerbell flight, the fire, the perimeter fireworks for the haunted mansion (my absolute favorite fireworks moment ever), the pirate battle… the whole show just screams Disney.

There’s been a few shows that have been close, and are incredible, but for me I will always measure everything against Remember.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom