Glad to Finally Be a Member!

DarthGallifrey

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I've been following this forum for the last year or so and finally decided to get more involved.

I am a 35 year old digital marketer. The past year I just built a digital marketing team from the ground up for a company that had only ever done traditional and jingles. I love everyone I work with which is a rarity haha.

I grew up on Disney. Movies, tv, etc. My family was never fortunate enough to make it to the parks so my first visit was only 4 years ago but since then I have averaged 3 trips a year. So far I have only been to WDW as I live on the east coast. Next month I am taking my first trip to Disneyland and staying at VGC so I'm really excited.

Though I am new to Disney Parks they have become a huge part of my life and I was obsessed with Walt and all of this history before I ever got to go. My first visit was very much a life changing experience for me and in some ways it saved my life. I suffer a slew medical/mental health issues. I don't want to drag down the mood in this introduction but I am an advocate for being open and finding empowerment through our adversities so for anyone that is interested I have no problem in going into greater detail the specifics of why I am still alive because of Disney parks.

Favorite ride is (get ready to roll your eyes lol) Jungle Cruise. Adventureland in general is my favorite place to be. I really feel that connection to Walt in that area with Enchanted Tiki Room etc. My den at home is themed to Adventureland. I also have a room themed to Haunted Mansion so I am tad bit obsessed haha. Tower of Terror and Everest are also high up on my list. Splash Mt holds a very special place is my heart as it is the very first ride I ever got on.

Aside from Disney, I write, play cello, collect legos, smoke meats, video games/board games, d&d/pathfinder. I love talking about classic film and literature. I am very much a Star Wars fan (unapologetic love for all the movies) and the MCU.

I look forward to meeting people and becoming a part of this community!

~Rob

Epcot_Imagineer

I used to play Force and Destiny years before I ever got into a Pathfinder or d&d game. I'm actually using the spine of that rule system for a game I am writing.
Oh interesting! I've only played a few sessions of F&D and am trying to find a reason to play again. That and I'm trying to find an Avatar: The Last Airbender tabletop RPG so point me in the right direction if you know of any 😂.

Again, welcome!

DarthGallifrey

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom