Giselle at Rafiki's Planet Watch?

tae

Original Poster
Former cast member here. I have strong reason to think Disney will be bringing Princess Giselle and Andalasia to Animal Kingdom at Rafiki's Planet Watch for an immersive Andalasia land immersive experience where Giselle's friends can help her build beautiful homes for animals in their own backyards. They will likely start with her co-hosting the Animation Experience and go from there. Keep posted, friends. They've been hinting at something like this all year and they totally owe us for last D23!

brb1006

Actually thought Gazelle from Zootopia was coming until I reread the title for this thread. Now that would been an interesting meet and greet experience as Jasmine.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Actually thought Gazelle from Zootopia was coming until I reread the title for this thread. Now that would been an interesting meet and greet experience as Jasmine.

Me to and I was thinking how could they possibly do an even remotely realistic version of that character.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Me to and I was thinking how could they possibly do an even remotely realistic version of that character.
NEJkxTxD2SyrGGneuEdcCm-1200-80.jpg

Kamikaze

Former cast member here. I have strong reason to think Disney will be bringing Princess Giselle and Andalasia to Animal Kingdom at Rafiki's Planet Watch for an immersive Andalasia land immersive experience where Giselle's friends can help her build beautiful homes for animals in their own backyards. They will likely start with her co-hosting the Animation Experience and go from there. Keep posted, friends. They've been hinting at something like this all year and they totally owe us for last D23!
So 3 days?

Kamikaze

Now, wasn't the reason they never did anything with Enchanted because they didn't want to have to pay for Amy Adams' likeness in perpetuity for parks use? I doubt this changed, especially under Chapek, and I don't think they came up with something like this in the 45 days since Iger's return.

JoeCamel

Now, wasn't the reason they never did anything with Enchanted because they didn't want to have to pay for Amy Adams' likeness in perpetuity for parks use? I doubt this changed, especially under Chapek, and I don't think they came up with something like this in the 45 days since Iger's return.
Are you saying you doubt the OP?
Maybe Zootopia would be more to your liking?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom