Gift Stores Suggestions for a 25 year old Female?

JellyFishQueenie

Original Poster
So going to WDW Summer 2016, and I went to the park last time when I was 15. From what I remember I bought allot stuff animals. LOL I will be 25 when I go to WDW and know I will still buy them but any suggestions to seek out a gift store for more my age range? I will be at EPCOT, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom

jloucks

Good new is you will have tons of options! The only Protip I have is that some stores seem to have rare/exclusive content. For me, part of the fun is checking out all the gift shops for loot. If you have serious time constraints be sure to check out the mega shops near the entrance of all the parks.

JIMINYCR

Lots of stuffed animals around the parks and DTD if thats what you are wanting but unfortunately there isnt the huge variety like there once was years ago. Looking for a particular character may be a lost cause. Being in the 20ish yo range there are lots of stylish Disney clothing and jewelry available that you will like. Oh bring lots of cash or a credit card cause the prices have gone up since you were there last. :in pain::joyfull:

JIMINYCR

@JellyFishQueenie if anybody asks you what you want for birthday etc. just smile and say "Disney gift cards"
YESSSSS...Great tip to give her. ALL our friends and relatives know what we want for Bdays, anniversaries, Christmas etc. I even had a couple of my customers who wanted to give me a gift to thank me for my service ask my DW on the sly what I would like. She of course said Disney gift cards and I got 2- $25 and a $50 card. They are presently sitting in my wallet just waiting for me to step foot in the parks in Nov. :joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

Parker Clan

I love the stores at Hollywood Studios! Really cute clothes & Alex & Ani bracelets. Also Mouse Gear in Epcot! Got a cute purse there. Did buy a stuffed cheetah at Animal Kingdom that I adore! And last but not least, Downtown Disney is the place to go shopping! I'm assuming now with the addition of many new stores they will have a lot to offer! Happy Shopping! :)

Mouse_Trap

I think some of the stuffed toys at Animal Kingdom may be exclusive to there i.e. the ones in their safari gear.
At least, I don't recall seeing them anywhere else.

There is a major gift shop at each of the parks, and lots of smaller ones throughout.
The World of Disney store at Downtown Disney sells most items too.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My in her late 20s daughter (as I typed that, I just realized how OLD I am) has started collecting the Animator Dolls - Belle, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Anna, Elsa, etc. Each doll has a story on the box about the animator. They run $25, but you can find them discounted on-line sometimes for $15. The selection is limited in the parks but you can find them in World of Disney in the girls section and in the Emporium.

Yes, Downtown Disney now has more adult oriented shops in Westside.

Provocateur, Rancanteur, Plaisanter, du Jour
Let's see... If I were purchasing for my 25 year old niece I would go for Nightmare before Christmas stuff... World of Disney would probably suffice...

*1023*

DizneyPryncess

I'm in my early 30's, but I have loved the Tren-D store in DTD since it opened. I've always been able to find a cool shirt or accessory that wasn't the ordinary Disney item. They have some unique things! Definitely check it out if you're there!

rsoxguy

I have a suggestion. Go and look. Half the fun of shopping at WDW involves discovery. Don't even think about shopping until you get there and enjoy the ancient art of exploration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom