Ghostbusters!!!!

General Grizz

Original Poster
Okay, gang, and welcome to the GHOSTBUSTERS SOCIETY! Feel free to join, but here's what we do:

1. Research throughout the parks for signs of th epast
- Includes symbols, tiles, tracks, props, ANYTHING
2. Report them here
3. Continue ghostbusting!

The first Ghosthunting event will occur this week with GrizzlyHall and OneLittleSpark as they go investigate Journey into Imagination with Figment. So far, they have busted a PROP RACK in the queue, chock full of props from the original imagination. They will be blacklighting the entire attraction, looking for track changes, and any signs connecting the old attraction in any way.

Other Ghostbusting by cast members: signs of Kitchen Kabaret animatronics in the Land and Haunted Mansion a few months back.

If you have already done some ghostbusting of your own, let us know here!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Your chosen title is a little misleading - considering the recent demise of that great attraction at USF.
Perhaps "The Antiques Roadshow" is a little more appropriate.

Horizons1

Well Grizzlyhall when i went to EPCOT last month i printed out that list of Imagination discoveries you had posted and took it with me on JIIWF. i think i was able to see the entrance to the old turntable when leaving the sight lab.im not sure if it was but i saw something.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Ghostbusting at FOOD ROCKS
...Kitchen Kabaret's replacement.

Take a look at...

THE BANANA CLOCK
This moving banana used to be a swaying Moon!

STAGE DOOR
This is probably the only remaining piece of the Kitchen Kabaret queue. The Kitchen Kabaret's queue (second portion) was actually a designed small city!

LAMPS
In the theater (and beyond), several art-deco style lamps light up the theater, queues, and exit areas. These are the same lamps from Kitchen Kabaret!

MR. DAIRY GOODS
That's right...the leader of the Milk Police is Mr. Dairy Goods himself! The only remaining "Kabaret" character.

AUTOMATIC DOOR SIGNS
That's right...the CAUTION! signs in Broadway font are direct from Kitchen Kabaret.

MAIN SIGN
In the second lobby area, notice the doors and the sign above. Take away Food Rocks, and both the doors and main sign (with lights and all) come straight from the predecessor attraction.

THEATER WALLS
Some of the decorations on the theater walls were kept during the transition.

If you know any more, let us know! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom