Getting from Miami to Disney World

Matt in the Hatt

Original Poster
Hey fellow cruisers we ar cruising out of Miami in February and then heading to the parks for a few days, what’s the best way to get there? Probably just renting a car?

ChuckElias

Hi Matt,

First, awesome picture with Mickey covering his eyes. Love it!

Second, yes, renting a car is probably the easiest and least expensive thing, although it's not easy to find a rental car office near the port. My sister had to cab it to the airport to get her car.

BUT, if you rent with National or Alamo, you can rent it one-way and drop it off at the Car Care Center next to the Magic Kingdom and then just use Disney transportation to get around the parks and the Magical Express back to the airport.

Matt in the Hatt

Original Poster
Hi Matt,

Second, yes, renting a car is probably the easiest and least expensive thing, although it's not easy to find a rental car office near the port. My sister had to cab it to the airport to get her car.

BUT, if you rent with National or Alamo, you can rent it one-way and drop it off at the Car Care Center next to the Magic Kingdom and then just use Disney transportation to get around the parks and the Magical Express back to the airport.
Thanks for the help 🙂

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Hi Matt,

89 se 2nd street Miami. Avis and Budget. It is just a few blocks inland from Dodge island. They offer a shuttle to the port so they probably offer it from the port, also. IIRC, the Hilton in downtown Disney has a location for those companies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom