Getting a family members log in ...what the heck?!?

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
So I go into the disney website tonight to look at dates and prices for planning an upcoming trip. I go to log in and my sister's info (including her password) pop up on my screen. I was able to go completely into her account. She's never ever been on my computer (we live in different time zones) and I've never used her account info. We have an upcoming trip scheduled and are sharing a room. We've also been linked via MDE for about a year and a half but what the heck?!? It also now has my husband and son in law as under her mde account control and under mine it now says to link via an account. Disney chat gave me a number to call but I'm waiting for morning to do that. Has this happened to anyone before? Not feeling very secure right now.

maj

It's not the same problem, but I might have FP+ changes that either did or did not happen and reservation anomalies from an afternoon of going over planning with my November reservation group. MDE was a study in frustration across there two phone aps and a notebook.
*fingers crossed* that the magicband personalization results in getting those in the mail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom