Garden Rocks Concerts

nitstalker

Original Poster
So I was going through the list of performers to see who I wanted to see (most of them lol) and was checking out the set lists of prior years to see how they did the shows.

First, why doesn't Epcot do concert series like just about every other amusement park and hold the concerts in an area where they can actually hold larger numbers of people instead of the small American Gardens and not break up the shows into 3 acts?

If I am going to see Survivor I am going to want to see them perform Eye of the Tiger... Village People - YMCA, etc. But depending on which show you get in to you may or may not get to see that.

Which brings me to the larger question: How do you handle seeing the shows as a local AP holder?

JIMINYCR

Because they arent promoting a full scale concert. Its meant to be small scale. The acts are popular (some more than others) and draw crowds but the focus for Disney is to have them as an add on to bring an added interest to EP... not an event to focus only on the featured band. If Disney were to run larger scaled concerts the costs involved would exceed what Disney would want to pay out. They do bring in decent numbers but not the number of guests for a large scale event. Also guests are at EP for other things, Disney wouldnt want to take them away from doing the EP park and spending money on other things. .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom