GALAXY'S EDGE: Blue Milk vs. Green Milk

Which do you like better?

• Blue Milk

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Green Milk

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

drod1985

Blue milk for me. In order of prominence, the flavors I detected were coconut, berry and pineapple. Green milk tasted like Fruity Pebbles cereal.

Bonus points if you're drinking it out of period correct tupperware like they did at the Lars homestead. :)

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Red milk that was cherry or raspberry flavored could be interesting.

Or go completely bonkers with it and make it Cherry Banana. For that matter it's not like the Green Milk couldn't be remade with a different flavor profile and then just colored green. Why not Grape or Blue Raspberry? Though personally I think Green should be a melon drink. Honeydew Melon. Mmm.

Last edited:

The Grand Inquisitor

Blue milk for me. In order of prominence, the flavors I detected were coconut, berry and pineapple. Green milk tasted like Fruity Pebbles cereal.

Bonus points if you're drinking it out of period correct tupperware like they did at the Lars homestead. :)

View attachment 410218
I got Blue Milk twice when I went to Galaxy's Edge 2 weeks ago. I love it! Its not as good as Frozen Butterbeer, but I will definitely get it again :)

Astrotrain

◝⊡_⊡◜
I liked the blue milk. The green milk didn't taste like much of anything to me for some reason. Blue had a fruityish flavor, but was still kind of meh to me just not as meh as the green milk.

TheDuke

I saw coconut was in the ingredients and was worried I wouldn't like it because I hate coconut. But I didn't taste any. Mainly just blueberry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom