FYI for those making ADR's

Allygator

Original Poster
I made ADRs on my laptop this morning. It just asked for how many guests and then linked it to my profile guests which I called in and booked. Well looking online I noticed they had my husband and 11 year old listed as infants. I saw they have a modify button to fix but I decided not to try it since one of the reservations was for BOG and I didn't want to lose it. After talking to the operator she informed me I did the right thing because to modify online is a two step process. They cancel your reservation and rebook it so the reservation may not have been available when it tried rebook. The operator made the adjustment without canceling my reservations. Just thought I would pass this along.

jmorri26

Anything related to their online system I take with a grain of salt and just call. I've yet to have my Magical Express info ever, in multiple trips, come up correctly, a current reservation I'm listed as a child but when I call, it's ok on their end, no matter how many times I change it, it still lists an old address from 7 years ago on there, etc.

Always call. Besides, doesn't it make your day to hear the EPCOT music while you wait? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom