Fvorite Country at World Showcase

jcrb

Original Poster
For starters mine is Mexico- Why? Well it always a night time which is really cool. El Rio de Tempo (sorry about my Spanish) is a nice boat ride. The San Inn has really good food.

Come on people, don't be shy.
Just wright which country is your favorite.

Maria

Mexico for sentimental reasons, but I can´t pick a favorite one! I like them all! France is so accurate, and Morocco is so real! Also Italy and the temple in China, that it is so hard and unfair to pick for me! :)

CDS Disney

The good old US of A. I always get emotional when I see the American Adventure it’s nice to see what makes the USA great place. Unfortunately it’s not always like that.

Lance

Very tough to answer, Japan has become a recent favorite, because I can spend all day in that store looking at all the different Japanese imports they have, and they actually have an exhibit on Japanese baseball, which is hidden in the back, in that fortress......

But I think the overall favorite is Mexico, cause whenever I walk by outside, I get blown away from the cool air coming from the building, and I do enjoy El Rio de Tiempo....

monorail256

Its tough for this one...I would have to pick either Japan or Germany... I really like Japan and I really like Germany (minus the food at germany.. ick! :dazzle: )

Dawn S

Considering that I grew up in a primarily Mexican town in Texas with a Mexican stepfather, I already have a love for the Mexican culture. Mexico is also the only foreign country I have been to, so I can actually compare the autheticity of EPCOT's version to the real thing enough to truly appreciate that for what it is. No doubt, Mexico ROCKS!!!

CP17

China because of the movie, Norway because of the ride, USA best of all because it's the best country bar none!

Henning

Hi all!

I have to split my votes:

- favorite restaurant: in Mexico
- favorite apple pie :lol: : USA
- best atmosphere: Morocco (please excuse my spelling)

Also Morocco is my favorite spot to watch Illuminations. The "earth" is behind a little island, but there are no trees in front of it, so you can see really good - but because of that island, people walk past, so you can get a good spot even though you´re late - and it´s never crowded there).
My favorite spot to watch tapestry is Japan (the background .:cool: ).

I don´t like Germany too much. The cast members are very nice, but it is not very authentical for most parts of Germany (I´m from Germany, I can tell). It should better be called: Bavarian pavillon ;)

-Henning

DisneyWorldGuru

Canada for the theme and show (and cause my family is from Canada)
Mexico for the food
Norway for the ride
America for the music
China for the stores
Japan for the food

~BUT~

Great Britian is my fav. overall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom