Future AP's

erins3204

Original Poster
Our annual passes are up for renewal in June. What will we get when we renew? A card? Another magic band? Moving forward will APers have to pay if we need a new magic band?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If you already have an RFID AP card and MagicBand, you probably won't get anything new. You renew your AP, and it just updates your profile on My Disney Experience. All of your existing ticket media and Magic Bands will then use that new AP.

With MyMagic+, you have to think more of an account, which has associated ticket media - cards and bands. The actual physical item is no longer not really important.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
On the question about MagicBands payment - I think they will provide you with one band, and then you will pay for a replacement should you lose it.

JohnD

On the question about MagicBands payment - I think they will provide you with one band, and then you will pay for a replacement should you lose it.

Actually, there should already be an offer for an MB in MDE if you have already created an account. If not, create one. The MB offer should show up immediately.

They do not proactively provide a band. You must completely the order offer and customize in MDE as long as you are an active member.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom