Funny yet musically talented...check this out

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Feel free to watch the entire video clip of Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon having fun in a Musical Impressions Game.
Yet the part I want to share begins at the 2 minute mark.
Ariana Grande does an AMAZING impression of Christina Aguilera.
It's supposed to be funny, but pay attention to how talented Ariana is. I really enjoyed this and just wanted to share it with others as well ;) :cool:

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
The wdwmagic software showed that as of this post (Fri. morning on 3/25/22) 130 people have viewed this thread thus far.
I'm glad. I bet the majority of you enjoyed it even though only one person was kind enough to insert an emoji.
Just so you know, there are other Youtube videos of this game. Jimmy Fallon has hosted many different talented singers and played this game with them.
I'll find one other example and post it here.
How about this one?

BTW, I personally enjoy seeing these musical artists "being themselves" as they talk with Jimmy and also participate in the musical game. Sometimes I don't like the way certain artists present themselves in a Hollywood produced video....but when I see them in a format in which they are relaxed....and not micromanaged by handlers telling them to project a sassy or cool attitude....in settings like this I like them a lot. Does that make sense? 🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom