Full MyMagic+ testing for offsite guests to take place during January

SirLink

I wonder what the fee will be, and if it's "nominal" for the cost of the magic bands, or a full on second-tier fee.....

Different levels based on what you want ... colour or print or combination. Expect pricing starting no lower than $10.

SirLink

Well.

If legacy fast pass is gone (soon) from MK & off-property guests are forced to use it.... It's not exactly a "test" anymore, isn't it?

The "test" aspect comes from reserving FP+ in advance, upselling you on a MB and getting you do you the App.

PhotoDave219

The "test" aspect comes from reserving FP+ in advance, upselling you on a MB and getting you do you the App.

I call BS.

If you have to use it and there isn't an alternative... It's no longer a test.

Theyre merely continuing to call it that for potential lawsuit reasons.

SirLink

I call BS.

If you have to use it and there isn't an alternative... It's no longer a test.

Theyre merely continuing to call it that for potential lawsuit reasons.

Oh I agree, I think the reason why its called a test is simply because like all Disney Online Systems too many people and it will crash spectacularly ... on that day I want to be there to see the mad confusion. So when some Luddite comes up to them they can spin some yarn like "Goofy is just resetting the internet connection"

Minnie_girl

Oh I agree, I think the reason why its called a test is simply because like all Disney Online Systems too many people and it will crash spectacularly ... on that day I want to be there to see the mad confusion. So when some Luddite comes up to them they can spin some yarn like "Goofy is just resetting the internet connection"
75.gif

lol...true

IWantMyMagicBand

How will they select offsite guests to test? Have they partnered with a Tour Operator? I'm unsure how they would identify offsite guests to invite...

donsullivan

Premium Member
How will they select offsite guests to test? Have they partnered with a Tour Operator? I'm unsure how they would identify offsite guests to invite...

I'll vote that they bring non-resort-guest Passholders into this test instead of just random non-resort guests. But that's just me, many here think we aren't worthy of participating at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom