Full Festival of Fantasy Parade with Brave Possibly Returning to MK

discos

Original Poster
After just recently taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour, we saw the Brave float was still stored in the parade building. Not only was it stored but it was hoisted on 4 jacks and work was being done under the float. The really interesting thing was there were paint cans all around it while it was actively getting touched up. Our guide said this work was something that was new and it didn’t look like this previous weeks ago.

If there was no intention on using the float I doubt they would be touching it up so it leads me to believe that Merida could be coming back into FOF or they’re gonna use the Brave float for something else. Getting a Full Festival of Fantasy Parade back along with the court dancers at the beginning would be fantastic

jrhwdw

After just recently taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour, we saw the Brave float was still stored in the parade building. Not only was it stored but it was hoisted on 4 jacks and work was being done under the float. The really interesting thing was there were paint cans all around it while it was actively getting touched up. Our guide said this work was something that was new and it didn’t look like this previous weeks ago.

If there was no intention on using the float I doubt they would be touching it up so it leads me to believe that Merida could be coming back into FOF or they’re gonna use the Brave float for something else. Getting a Full Festival of Fantasy Parade back along with the court dancers at the beginning would be fantastic
Would make sense to return FOF to Full Power Jan 2025 or when Starlight Opens...... We'll see.......

Starship824

In the Parks
No

Would be great to have a full Festival of Fantasy along with Disney Starlight next year. Or maybe even sooner.

Comped

If they're doing new work to it, they obviously intend to bring it back in some capacity. If they were just using it for training they would not be doing significant paint work...
When I did a parade barn tour last spring, they revealed that the Brave float was used to train the parade float drivers.
That does make a lot of sense, although it is a rather odd set of dimensions for a training float.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom