Fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-mble! Family & Friends List

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I have the confirmation number and the last name for another family going down with us in the fall. I can see all of their names, and the resort, and their dates when I type their info in. But when I try to do the next step and add them to my friends & family list, I've gotten the Oozma Kappa guys on an error message for three days straight. I've tried adding only the adults, one person at a time, etc. but nothing works. Any ideas? Just wait longer?

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I tried it on the website on iOS Safari and Chrome on a PC. I tried it on the iOS app, but I couldn't find how to put in a reservation number to connect. I'm currently trying via e-mail invite.

sgtmgd

You need to call Disney, they will get you on the phone with Tech Support and they will walk you through the process

SMJ0724

This is an extremely irritating known issue. I called their help desk the other day for assistance and mentioned that I was a travel agent and add people very frequently. She shared that she was frustrated with this issue, as it is known but management does not want to fix it. She asked me (and told me to tell anyone else who is having the problem) to use the contact form on the Disney website, upload a screenshot of the "Fumble" error and describe the problem.

The Helpdesk can manually put the requests through, so unfortunately you will just have to call for the time being.

I have already submitted five reports using the contact form... Ha!

SMJ0724

myspace-friend.jpg

I just posted a poll bulletin. You should take the time to read all about my life. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom