Ft Wilderness Triple Circle D Ranch

kltam00

Has anyone ever done the wagon rides or horseback riding offered? Thinking about looking into this for an upcoming trip and had some questions. Are there age limitations? Cost?

BRER STITCH

I have done the Horseback Riding and it was a lot of FUN!

What a great way to get up and see parts of WDW that most people never see! It's an easy trail ride through the woods around Fort Wilderness with some good photo ops!

For current age limits and prices, you will have to check the Disney Website.
I do recall there is a weight limit too!

I highly recommend it for everyone!

ENJOY!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Mickey&Minnie

I looked on Disney's website and could not find the prices. Does anyone know how much it costs or where to find the prices? This sounds like something we would like to try new for our next visit.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Has anyone ever done the wagon rides or horseback riding offered? Thinking about looking into this for an upcoming trip and had some questions. Are there age limitations? Cost?

Glad to help!

Horseback Riding:

Saddle up and ride the paths of Central Florida's lovely and natural wilderness. Enjoy a 45-minute guided trail ride as two cowboys or cowgirls lead the way and answer questions.

Times: Daily at 8:30 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
Price: $42.00 per person including taxes

All guests must arrive and check-in at the Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Kennel (south end of Campgrounds) 30 minutes prior to Trail Ride reservation time. This will allow time to sign the waiver and listen to the Safety Announcement.

Please note:
Minimum age is 9 years old
Minimum height is 48 inches
Maximum weight of 250 pounds
Helmets are recommended and are provided at no charge.
Nothing can be carried while on horseback. Small storage lockers to hold cameras and backpacks are provided at no charge.
Reservations may be made up to 90 days in advance
No open-toed shoes, flip-flops or strapless shoes should be worn for riding.
Parents need to sign consent form for children
Reservations are strongly recommended and may be made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529)

Wagon Rides:

Take an old-fashioned, horse-drawn wagon ride which offers a 45-minute scenic tour around Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

Times: Daily at 7:00 p.m., and 9:30 p.m.
Price: $8.00 per guest age 10+; $5.00 per guest age 3-9; including taxes

Please Note:
Wagon Rides are on a first-come, first-served basis only.
Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Horse.jpg

Here are the small horses for the kids. There was a height restriction of around 48 inches and cost was like 5 bucks for 1 lap around the petting zoo.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom