ft wilderness and dining plan

Paul jr

Yes but it's not easy. You can't book your resort resevation online. You have to do it by phone. You can still make your restaurant booking online afterward.

Hope this help

Upvote 0

Rob562

Yes but it's not easy. You can't book your resort resevation online. You have to do it by phone. You can still make your restaurant booking online afterward.

Hope this help

Odd that you say that, because I was just able to go onto the WDW website and set up a package booking that included the dining plan.

Perhaps there are some discounts that don't include the campsites, but you can definitely book a campsite and the Dining Plan yourself.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Yes, you can book a Disney Resort Package, with tickets and a Dining Plan, if you're staying at Fort Widerness. And you can do it all online. It may be categorized by itself though, and show up at the bottom of the list of resorts to choose from.

Upvote 0

Paul jr

Oups my bad.
Now I recal had this discussion with a felow canadian who had the same problem. We figured this was a problem with the canadian version of the reservation website.

Sorry, or maybe the OP is Canadian...

Upvote 0

Lil Fort

I think it's that free dining isn't usually offered at the campsites. Maybe that's the confusion.
That is correct. You can purchase a dining plan as a part of a package for the campsites, but to my knowledge, they have never offered free dining with the campsites. As a matter of fact, it is difficult, if not impossible to find any discounts for the campsites at all anymore. That, along with the skyrocketing prices they are charging for just a slab of concrete, and electric, water and sewer hookups have pretty much forced us to look elsewhere and stay at a nearby campground off property.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom