Front of line access at partner hotel

BrianV

Original Poster
Hi,

Still looking to make it to sea world. Wanted to go last summer but didn't manage it.

I read that the Marriott right there has as a perk front of line access. Has anyone used it? Is it worth having? And is that hotel nice enough and walking distance to the front of the park?

Maybe this summer, if I get my act together.

Thanks!

lazyboy97o

Which Marriott property? I've stayed at the Renaissance and the Fairfield Inn (which adjoins a SpringHill Suits and I believe shares a pool) and there is nothing unique or awful about either. The only thing that is surprising is sometimes the Renaissance, even with its parking fee, is cheaper than the Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites.

The Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites are behind the park, so you have to walk around the park to get in. The Renaissance is right across the street from the SeaWorld parking lot and faces the main entrance.

It has been a few years, but I recall that getting the QuickQueue isn't as simple as just having it automatically. I believe you had to give notice of the day(s) you wanted and pick up the pass at certain times from lobby. For some reason I want to say only a limited number were available each day at the Fairfield Inn, but don't quote me on that.

BrianV

Original Poster
Which Marriott property? I've stayed at the Renaissance and the Fairfield Inn (which adjoins a SpringHill Suits and I believe shares a pool) and there is nothing unique or awful about either. The only thing that is surprising is sometimes the Renaissance, even with its parking fee, is cheaper than the Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites.

The Fairfield Inn and SpringHill Suites are behind the park, so you have to walk around the park to get in. The Renaissance is right across the street from the SeaWorld parking lot and faces the main entrance.

It has been a few years, but I recall that getting the QuickQueue isn't as simple as just having it automatically. I believe you had to give notice of the day(s) you wanted and pick up the pass at certain times from lobby. For some reason I want to say only a limited number were available each day at the Fairfield Inn, but don't quote me on that.

Missed your reply. Thanks. Ill have to look I to it further, but alas, looks like again we are unlikely to make it there this summer... :(

docdebbi

we stayed at the Hilton grand vacations at sea world and automatically had quick queue and reserved seating at all the shows. it was a wonderful perk, would make it worth staying there just for that. we didn't have to do anything special except ask for our lanyards for reserved seating at our check in. and the hotel was wonderful. nicer than anything I have stayed at on Disney property - except no theming like at Disney properties

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom