Fridge Magent Notepad

Giants14

Original Poster
Hey - apologises if this isn't the place for this - MOD's can delete if necessary.

We purchased a Fridge Magnet notepad at our last visit to WDW in July 2018. The magnet was a shopping list style magnet and the notepad depicted all 4 theme parks (hard to describe with a picture)

My wife - absolutely love's it however we are close to running out of the notes - I have looked on tonnes of sites but can't seem to find it anywhere

Would anybody know where I could pick some up or would the 2018 range be long gone?

Thought it would be nice to get some in time for Christmas - I will post up some pic's of it at some stage.

Any help would be appreciated

NYwdwfan

Hey - apologises if this isn't the place for this - MOD's can delete if necessary.

We purchased a Fridge Magnet notepad at our last visit to WDW in July 2018. The magnet was a shopping list style magnet and the notepad depicted all 4 theme parks (hard to describe with a picture)

My wife - absolutely love's it however we are close to running out of the notes - I have looked on tonnes of sites but can't seem to find it anywhere

Would anybody know where I could pick some up or would the 2018 range be long gone?

Thought it would be nice to get some in time for Christmas - I will post up some pic's of it at some stage.

Any help would be appreciated

This?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Par...663012?hash=item3fc3b9a464:g:ATwAAOSw9B9c7ZD5

Giants14

Original Poster
I'm assuming this wouldn't be available in the UK? or can you purchase just the Notepad's themselves from anywhere?

Postage is more than the actual product which is putting me off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom