French Quarters Lounge Question

Ashitaka

No, the Scat Cat's Lounge at FQ does not have live entertainment (at least not in my experience). It's a nice, quiet place to kick back and have a drink after a day in the parks.

Upvote 0

Simba's Mom

About 10 years ago, Eliot Dyson used to play there. Then, when Pleasure Island Jazz Co opened, he moved over there and we had to pay to see him! Now with the closing of the Jazz Co., we can always hope he returns.

Upvote 0

cj2me

When we were there in May they had live entertainment, Thursday-Saturday nights. The guy was pretty good, he had everyone up dancing.

Upvote 0

disneyteacher42

We were there from June 6 to the 13th and there was a guy playing music from Wednesday to Saturday. He sounded pretty good but we were too exhausted from our days in the parks that the closest we got was hearing him from the food court as we used our refillable mugs!

Upvote 0

Slosh

I was there in mid May, and the night I went to the lounge there was a one man show going on, he was pretty good. nothing spectacular, but good ambiance.

Upvote 0

wishes

Heya everyone!

So what exactly is the entertainment on offer at the Riverside Lounge? Also, what's your favourite bar/lounge in WDW resort hotels? :slurp: Any ideas would be great to hear!

Upvote 0

Ashitaka

Well, as I said before, "in my experience." I believe it was early March 2003 when I stayed at POFQ and at that time they didn't have any live music at Scat Cat's.

Maybe they bring in the musician during the busier times of the year.

Upvote 0

awallaceunc

I love the 'piano man' at Riverside. Anyone know what his hours are? I'd love to kick back and enjoy that for an hour or two after getting back from the parks around 11 or 12... is he still going at that time?

-Aaron

Upvote 0

dr_teeth90210

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom