Free Rooms!

Bryy2001

GF looking over the seven seas lagoon at the castle at MK...or as a second choice a suite overlooking the courtyard at Wilderness Lodge

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak721

I would definitely stay in the Walt Disney Suite at the Grand Floridian...Yeah, I know, a bit greedy, but you said "free" and did you see that on Great Hotels on the Travel Channel? WOW.

Upvote 0

Cheryl

Good question...do you have any pixie dust to help this wish come true for us!:lol:

Ok, I know you said resorts but bear with me here!

First choice: A bedroom in Cinderella's Castle...wouldn't that be so cool...never having to leave the park!.:D

Second choce: Polynesian room off the beach over looking MK..:D

Third choice: Grand Floridian over looking MK. (Only because I've never stayed there before).:cool:

Fourth choice: Contemporary, tower room, view of MK :cool:

Thanks for the great question!

Upvote 0

Katherine

either Contemporary or GF with a view of the castle and a balcony so you can watch the castle change and the water pagent as you eat desert on your balcony. ahhhhhhhhh....:)

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Concierge Suite at GF with view of lagoon and castle. This would complete the set. In 1999 had Poly Concierge room, and in 2000 stayed in Contempory Tower Club room.

Upvote 0

niteobsrvr

Did you Know???

The most expensive room on property is the Presidential Suite at the Animal Kingdom Lodge weighing in at a hefty $2505 per night during the Holiday Season.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom