Free Photopass on Magic Band?

twinnstar

Original Poster
I'll just get right to the point. Is PhotoPass still a free service? I am not interested in paying $150 for a bunch of images that I may not even want, when I can just purchase the ones I want afterwards with the free PhotoPass service, but its unclear if thats still an option.

If it *IS* an option - can that Free PhotoPass be linked to my Magic Band? Or do I need to use the flimsy card? I am always afraid I'll lose it, and one time it got wet and must have messed up the last person who used it to take photos, cause my photos at that location were missing.

THANK YOU! :D :D

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
All ride photos and videos will be automatically linked to your MB. Any Photopass photographer will be able to scan your band to add the photos. Then at the end of your trip you can log on and purchase photos individually. I think that's what you're asking?

Yep agree and you do the same process as those with a memory maker it's no different except you have to pay to download any images etc, but do note you could only get a handful of pictures and still spend the price of what the MM would of cost to get ALL your pictures included would of cost you anyway. So think about that..you may regret not getting the memory maker and pay the higher price after the fact if you decide you should have gotten it. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom