Votes: 33 39.3%
  • Original POTC auction scene/Redhead

Votes: 37 44.0%
  • Both was not an option

Votes: 14 16.7%

• Total voters

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
So with the overnight resort parking fee now taking effect and the new redhead/auction scene made its debut on Monday, there's been a lot to get mad about. They're both absolutely terrible changes and I start to fume just thinking about them (such as now). My question is, which would you rather have back? Now the answer to this question is ultimately determined by which change you dislike the most. I want it to be challenging, so please try not to answer with both, but if you can't, I fully understand. For me, it would be the Redhead/original auction scene. No doubt.

NickMaio

That’s still better than the new auction scene dialog/voices. No more Paul Frees as the auctioneer is criminal.

Totally agree - - - Part of the greatness that is POTC came from the amazing original voice actors.
Just watched the new scene - -- meh, just meh.......

crxbrett

I went with PotC. But I always fly in and stay on property and just use the Disney transportation or Uber/Lyft. So the parking situation won't affect me. However, if I always rented a car I would have gone with the parking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom