Free maps?

Nala06

Does anyone know where I can get some maps of the parks? My 3 year old has taken quite an interest in studying the maps in his disney kids book, but they are pretty small. I want to get him some bigger ones to look at.

I know disney used to do customizable maps before your trip, but that seems to have a gone away.

Any tips?

Weather_Lady

Your best bet might be to ask someone who is traveling soon to pick some extra free park guides for you (the brochures at the gate of each park) and mail them to you. There are usually some on sale on eBay, too.

...that, or just print some from online. I find the Undercover Tourist maps to be some of the easiest to read. (Just click on the touring "Plan" for each park and when the plan pops up, there will be a printable map of the park at the bottom, with a link to "Print Map.") https://www.undercovertourist.com/park-plans/

Upvote 0

Nala06

Original Poster
Your best bet might be to ask someone who is traveling soon to pick some extra free park guides for you (the brochures at the gate of each park) and mail them to you. There are usually some on sale on eBay, too.

...that, or just print some from online. I find the Undercover Tourist maps to be some of the easiest to read. (Just click on the touring "Plan" for each park and when the plan pops up, there will be a printable map of the park at the bottom, with a link to "Print Map.") https://www.undercovertourist.com/park-plans/
Unfortunately I dont know anyone going before us. I should have saved our maps from our last trip!

I will have to look at the ones at Undercover Tourist. Some of the other ones i found online were too big to print easily.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Unfortunately I dont know anyone going before us. I should have saved our maps from our last trip!

I will have to look at the ones at Undercover Tourist. Some of the other ones i found obline were too big to print easily.

If you don't like any of the online ones, I'm sure you can find people on this board who are headed down in the next few weeks...

Upvote 0

Tom 55

I have the maps that WDW sent to you with your family name on them from the 90's mounted on my wall. Have been putting pins in all the rides I have been on and that have pins available.

Attachments

• 20180812_150142.jpg
    20180812_150142.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 46
Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

In my Disney room I have a rack of maps going back many years with a variety of different ones for all the parks. They frequently make changes to the cover photos to the maps... for ex. the DHS one now has Woody to highlight the new TSL. They update maps when areas are demolished, attractions are taken out, changes to sponsors and when theres new information about park entertainment/events. Then theres special event maps given out to highlight where things are taking place. The number of changes over the years is extensive.

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

If you don't need the most recent maps I have quite a few extra from past trips I don't mind parting with and can send you way.
I have some from Disney Quest, Downtown Disney and the Water Parks if you would like those as well.
Send me a PM if you are interested!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom