Free dining

Disneymike4life

Original Poster
I noticed this morning that Disney has offered free dining the week ill be on our trip. I have done my Adr"s already. My question is, how can I get the free dining? Can I save my Adr's and rebook? Any help would be appreciated....

drizgirl

I noticed this morning that Disney has offered free dining the week ill be on our trip. I have done my Adr"s already. My question is, how can I get the free dining? Can I save my Adr's and rebook? Any help would be appreciated....
ADRs aren't tied to your reservation. You can rebook if there's availability for something you want.

Weather_Lady

You need to modify your room and tickets (upgrading, if necessary, to the length of stay, arrival date(s) and parkhopper tickets required to get the deal, and dropping any room discounts you might have had) to add free dining. This can be done via MDE (if you don't need to alter your current arrangements to qualify), or by calling Disney directly (if you need to make changes to your dates, room category, hotel, or tickets in order to qualify). Your ADRs are tied to you, not to your room or tickets (although being an on-site guest obviously expands your window at 180 days), so they shouldn't be impacted. The dining plan only comes into play when it's time to pay for those meals; it doesn't impact the dining reservations themselves.

Last edited:

Da Bird is Da Word

I have platinum passes. Is there any way I can get free dining and pair that with my annual pass? Or do I need to get the vacation package and pay for park hopper tickets to get the free dining ?

tractor tipper

I see all kinds of information about these new offerings everywhere but an official Disney site. What am I missing?
Go to Disney's booking site. Look for the offer or go to resort you are interested in it will be listed if available for that resort. Some may not. I have not checked which ones are or aren't.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have platinum passes. Is there any way I can get free dining and pair that with my annual pass? Or do I need to get the vacation package and pay for park hopper tickets to get the free dining ?
Not really. A minimum ticket purchase is required to get the promotion. About the best you can do is to get the tickets, hold onto to them and then apply them to your AP renewal.

Quite often, an AP room discount will be a better deal than free dining.

SteveBrickNJ

The prices seem to be very HIGH for the free dining compared to the 20% discount. Not really FREE in my opinion.
I stayed in a hotel in Singapore and had read reviews of their INCLUDED breakfast buffet. Yet when I got there they offered us a "special price" of $18 pp for breakfast. Nothing is free is correct. The people with "included" breakfast booked a room at a higher tier rate. I chose the entry level lowest room tier so that is why others received a "free breakfast"😂 and we did not. Disney is so into making money, it seems hard to believe these days that they would give anything for free.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom