Free Dining Question?

JiminyandTink

Hi All - I recieved my first ever dining PIN the other day and I was wondering how it works. It says if you book for 3 nights, but what if you stay for a longer time, like 2 weeks, would you get 14 days of free dining?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi All - I recieved my first ever dining PIN the other day and I was wondering how it works. It says if you book for 3 nights, but what if you stay for a longer time, like 2 weeks, would you get 14 days of free dining?

Yeah 3 days is the minimum stay :wave:

We will be doing 3 weeks of Free Dining

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It will depend on the PIN but typically they will be good for your length of stay.

Upvote 0

wdwfan4ver

The Disney dining plan is or your length of stay like Master Yoda said. I stayed a Walt Disney World hotel for 13 days and 12 nights in the past, and I got free dining for my length of stay.

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

I don't know if I am more jealous because you have 3 weeks of free dining or just the fact that you have a 3 week vacation planned. :sohappy:

I am always super jealous when I meet people from Europe, they are always on these two and three week vacations! I have to beg just to get a full week!:hammer:

Upvote 0

Nero the dog

I am always super jealous when I meet people from Europe, they are always on these two and three week vacations! I have to beg just to get a full week!:hammer:

If we are coming all that way it just makes more sense to stay for as long as you can. The flight price is one of the biggest expenses, so adding a few more days accomodation doesn't seem to make much difference to the overall cost.
Also most people tend to get much more paid vacation time from work over here than people from the USA.
I'm junior management grade for a supermarket chain and I get nearly 7 weeks paid vacation a year. The only downside is I can't have anytime off around Christmas and New Year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom