free dining plan

dopetig

Original Poster
:wave: Hi everyone! I'm new year so please go easy on me if this has already been addressed. I've heard that Disney offers a free dining plan in September every year, but someone told me that the dining program is undergoing big changes for 2008. Does anyone have any info? I want to book for September 2008 if there is still going to be the free dining. Can anyone help??

dizzyworld

dining plan update

hello there dopetig next year the dining plan will not include tip and no appitizer I have gone twice now on free dining in September 2007 and just got back last week from 10 days at the caribbean beach. the free dining is great but the one problem i found was that I used my table service at supper time thinking that was the better deal but i found that committing to a reservation at a later part of the day didnt always work out to well. by the time you have spent all day in the parks I found that by that time of day a counter service would have been the way to go we were tired and having to commit to a reservation was becoming a chore. Next time i will use my table service at lunch time and counter service for supper. I would recomend having a lite breakfast and using your reservations at lunch then you can choose any where to dine at night time. book well ahead and you will have no problem getting the reservations you want.As far as good places to eat we found the coral reef in epcot a great place the crystal palace in mk is a great buffet. If you are doing downtown disnet the house of blues is very good and i believe that it is going to be added to the dining plan.:wave:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just FYI, there is no guarantee that Disney will offer free dining to the masses in September 2008. Currently the offer was extended only to guests staying at the resorts in September 2007 and I believe UK residents. I think there is a good chance that it will get offered but I would not bet the farm on it.

Rob562

Just FYI, there is no guarantee that Disney will offer free dining to the masses in September 2008. Currently the offer was extended only to guests staying at the resorts in September 2007 and I believe UK residents. I think there is a good chance that it will get offered but I would not bet the farm on it.

Also, if they *do* offer it to the general public, don't expect the offer to be released anytime earlier than April 08.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom