France at Epcot

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
We saw a film about France. It was so beautiful. The mountains in France had people on them. We also went to a Japan store and my husband bought me a pearl for my Birthday. I thought it was so romantic. From what they told us about the pearl that it was the most rare pearls they had seen in awhile and I got to pick it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrennaRN

Pooh bear, your thoughts seemed a little scattered and I don't think your post get much response because there is nothing really to say. Don't worry about getting your post up...........it'll come. It has taken me a month, but I'm finally earning my ears!!!!:D

yeti

I looked at your post history, and lo and behold, pretty much every post you made involved at leasy fifty exclamation marks.

Fun2BFree

You gotta have a gimmick.

I'm the dorky out-of-shape loser that gets fitter in a glorious montage set to a cult '80s song, winning the sports contest and getting the hot chick in the end. We drive out in my Cadillac in the final scene, the iconic silhouette fading into a distant sunset. Then a corny ballad plays while the credits go up.

Awesome.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm the dorky out-of-shape loser that gets fitter in a glorious montage set to a cult '80s song, winning the sports contest and getting the hot chick in the end. We drive out in my Cadillac in the final scene, the iconic silhouette fading into a distant sunset. Then a corny ballad plays while the credits go up.

Awesome.

Incredible we share gimmicks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legacy

Awesome.

*headdesk*

That's not a gimmick! That's a cliche'!

A gimmick is like using an eye-roll in every post or being a snarky devil's advocate in EVERY post you make.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
*headdesk*

A gimmick is like using an eye-roll in every post or being a snarky devil's advocate in EVERY post you make.

rolls eyes at legacy whilst training for the big sports event
:ROFLOL:

Fun2BFree

*headdesk*

Puh-leeze, Legacy. It's a clichéd gimmick- surely you of all people would know this.

*Puts on sweatbands and tank-top and goes out for a jog*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom