FP+ with same day check in?

JohnD

Original Poster
Maybe this has already been asked/observed but I tried FP+ on MDE for the 1st time and noticed it doesn't give me any choices for FP+ until the very next day after I check in. Why won't it give you the choice to do FP+ for same-day check in?

Rob562

Odd. That's a new one on me.
How many days of FP+ reservations have you already made vs. how many days are your tickets for? The system will only allow as many days' worth of FP+ reservations as you have days on your tickets.

-Rob

JohnD

Original Poster
Check in Sunday 11/10. Check out Tuesday 11/12. FP+ begins with Monday 11/11 forward. I can't go back a day. So, I can really only make FP+ reservations for Monday since I check out Tuesday. Would be nice to have both Sunday and Monday. . .

JohnD

Original Poster
Check in Sunday 11/10. Check out Tuesday 11/12. FP+ begins with Monday 11/11 forward. I can't go back a day. So, I can really only make FP+ reservations for Monday since I check out Tuesday. Would be nice to have both Sunday and Monday. . .

I think I may know the answer to my own question -- I have a Weekday Select Pass. Until I upgrade to the Seasonal, Saturday/Sunday will automatically be blocked out for me.

Rob562

I think I may know the answer to my own question -- I have a Weekday Select Pass. Until I upgrade to the Seasonal, Saturday/Sunday will automatically be blocked out for me.

Ahhhh, there ya go. The system will only give FP+ reservations for when you have "valid" tickets.

-Rob

JohnD

Original Poster
What is a weekday pass ticket? Never heard of it before...

If you don't live in Florida, then I wouldn't be surprised if you never heard of it. It is an annual pass that only Florida Residents can buy. You may have heard of the Florida Resident Seasonal Pass which is an annual pass but with blockout dates. The Weekday Select Pass is the same thing but it also blocks out the weekends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom