FP+ with Old Park Hopper Plus tickets?

CSOM

Original Poster
Bear with me - I've searched here and AllEars and not seen an answer to this specific question.

We have some old Park Hopper Plus tickets, they are the credit card style tickets that were sold at the Disney store in like 2003/4 before MYW. We have somewhere between 3-5 days left on 3 separate tickets, but unsure exactly how many days left.

Is there anyway to link these tickets to an upcoming stay in order to schedule FP+, or will I need to just go to Guest Relations at WDW when we arrive and then deal with FP+ when in park (as opposed to scheduling ahead of time)?

Rob562

You can try to link the tickets using the website (look for the "add an older ticket" link on the Link Ticket page), but it also says "Is the purchase date printed on your ticket prior to 2007? Please call (407) 939-4357 for information on how you can use pre-2007 tickets."

Chances are you'll have to wait until you get to the park. Guest Relations will transfer the tickets onto RFID cards. You can then link the cards to your MDE profiles and start making your FP+ choices. (obviously that first day you'd be stuck with same-day options, but you can make as many days of reservations as you have available all at that time)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom