FP+ with child swap

rnese

Original Poster
I am getting ready to start making my FP+ selections. I have a family of four. Two children ages 9 and 5. How does child swap work under the current system? Let's say my 5 year old can't ride Rockin' Rollercoaster. In the olden days, I would ride with the oldest boy while the wife would wait with the 5 year-old. Then my wife would ride with the oldest boy while I waited with the younger. Are there any changes under the new system? Do I need to get my youngest the FP+ along with everyone else even though he won't ride? HOW ABOUT THIS?.......Can I reserve a FP+ for let's say 1pm for the R&R for the 9 year old and me, AND....make a 1pm FP+ for the wife and 5 year old for let's say the Great Movie Ride?
Any help?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I am getting ready to start making my FP+ selections. I have a family of four. Two children ages 9 and 5. How does child swap work under the current system? Let's say my 5 year old can't ride Rockin' Rollercoaster. In the olden days, I would ride with the oldest boy while the wife would wait with the 5 year-old. Then my wife would ride with the oldest boy while I waited with the younger. Are there any changes under the new system? Do I need to get my youngest the FP+ along with everyone else even though he won't ride? HOW ABOUT THIS?.......Can I reserve a FP+ for let's say 1pm for the R&R for the 9 year old and me, AND....make a 1pm FP+ for the wife and 5 year old for let's say the Great Movie Ride?
Any help?

The Child swap system works the same as before. Your wife and 5 yo will not need FP+ for RRC. Yes, you can split up the group and make separate FP+ appointments at the same time.

Weather_Lady

Child swap works the same way as before.

And yes, "splitting" the FP+ between different people and different attractions is also totally fine. You don't even need to make them for the same time if you don't want to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom