FP+ window of 10:30-11:30

ChrissyBethS

Original Poster
First time Disney (as an adult) arriving on 8/17.

Many of the FP+ selections I have made gives me a window of an hour or half hour. What exactly does that mean? Trying to plan around those times.

Thanks in advance!

cw1982

The rides should all be hour windows. You can show up any time during that hour window (actually up to five minutes before and fifteen minutes after) and get into the ride. I'm assuming the half hour window is for shows? Either way, it works the same way... you arrive any time within that window and you're good to go.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It means you have to be at that attraction between the times posted.

If you fast pass states 1:00-2:00, you need to be at the attraction between 1:00 and 2:00. If you show up an noon, you will be told to come back later. If you show up at 3:00, you will be told that you missed your window.

Tom

Beta Return

Many of the FP+ selections I have made gives me a window of an hour or half hour. What exactly does that mean? Trying to plan around those times.

Thanks in advance!

They should all be exactly one hour. There are no 30-minute FastPass return times, that I'm aware of.

The time ranges mean you can return to that ride between those two times (an hour window), scan you Magic Band, and enter the FastPass+ queue, with a wait that's much shorter than if you just got in the Standby queue.

Tom

Beta Return
The rides should all be hour windows. You can show up any time during that hour window (actually up to five minutes before and fifteen minutes after) and get into the ride. I'm assuming the half hour window is for shows? Either way, it works the same way... you arrive any time within that window and you're good to go.

Oh yeah, shows. Since they run on fixed times, the return window is just a short period of time before that show loads.

cw1982

They should all be exactly one hour. There are no 30-minute FastPass return times, that I'm aware of.

The time ranges mean you can return to that ride between those two times (an hour window), scan you Magic Band, and enter the FastPass+ queue, with a wait that's much shorter than if you just got in the Standby queue.

The only 30-minute window I saw during my trip was for Fantasmic, and it was for the second show... so they do exist, just not very common. Our arrival window was 9:50-10:20 (or maybe it was 9:45-10:15... something along those lines).

ETA: sorry... we were posting at the same time ;)

Thanks in advance!

You can get more at a park kiosk once you use those three fastpasses as well. Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom